Monday, September 26, 2011

The things that entertain...

When I was a kid, I guess I used to go around and say, "I'm bored. What is there to do?" Apparently, one day, my older brother Ed got sick of hearing me. He asked if I wanted to play a fun game called 52-card pickup. Not knowing what it was, and just plainly stoked that my older bro would want to PLAY WITH ME, I agreed. He proceeded to take a deck of playing cards (yup, all 52 of them) and throw them across the room. As he was walking out of the room, over his shoulder, he said, " There you go, pick up the cards"

In this video, you will see that Nai-Nai's game isn't quite as mean-spirited, but when it comes down to it, it's very similar. And Casey really enjoyed playing!

Games with Nai Nai from p wang on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. It certainly does not take much to keep Casey entertained! All I need to do is to buy another bag of clothe pins to replace the broken ones. We had a wonderful time. Nai Nai

    ReplyDelete