Sunday, May 22, 2011

Prelude to potty training?

Casey has recently taken in interest in peeing. More specifically, he has taken an interest in watching daddy pee. He comes over, all curious, get his head right close to the splashing water, and says, 'Daddy pee'. I assume this is the first step in preparing to potty train. So, I indulge him, and talk him through process. Coincidentally, Mommy apparently didn't flush very well, and left a little floater... So, I was teaching Casey to focus on the object, and aim at it, and let it flow. If the target moves, you 'chase' it with your stream. Clearly, I don't know the first thing about potty training, but my thought is that, if I make it fun, make a game out of it, he might be more apt to learn. I'll keep you posted on potty training, PSW style.

No comments:

Post a Comment