Friday, November 11, 2011

Boogers!

I know what you are thinking.. Why am I writing about boogers now? After all, Casey has had boogers essentially since he was born. I've previously written about the clear, runny stuff which leaks into his mouth; about the stringie green ones which can hang and dangle; about the solid green ones which he can pick and flick...

Well, now he can blow his nose! We can get a tissue, hold it to his nose, and tell him to blow. Tonight, after his shower, he had some stringie green ones protruding from his nostrils. I got a tissue, held it to his nose, and told him to blow. Some came out, but as I wiped, the stringies just expanded and stretched. So, I grabbed another tissue, and had him blow again.. One wipe later, his nose was all clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment